ickle dresses


Fabric: Caroline of  Teal and Wolf and now Vinnes ReSew bought the demin at the Tip Shop in Wellington and gifted it to me.  The dresses are lined in aerial photography quilting fabric which I think Lemomi strongly encouraged me to purchase.  The applique is quilting cotton from stash.



I ended up making up four of these.  One for my LP, one for my niece and a matching set for a friend's new baby daughter and her older sister.

I definitely got better at the applique by the time I was finished.  The first version for LP didn't really stand up to washing without the applique fraying.  Fun technique though.

I finished up most of them with kam snaps.  I love how professional these look.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson