Teatime for the foreseeable future


I also bought a few magazines of the house variety when I was stateside (that sounds terrible but it made me smile so its staying put!). Its a teatime, breakfasttime or bedtime treat for when I don't feel like reading something more substantial. I've just dipped into one so far over breakfast this morning (being very restrained and only looking at one and therefore feeling quite proud of myself as a result) - storage solutions. Not the most awe inspiring layouts but the cover shows semi-transparent shoe cubby holes I would LOVE! I have a collector mentality when it comes to shoes. Of course, my mother would just say get rid of the stuff and stop looking for ways to store it all! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson