And the next installment


Guess who went to Spotlight? Not that I haven't declared my intentions! I am now the proud owner of three new balls of yarn. One of which bears a striking resemblance to the yarn I purchased in the US which was unfortunately in the wrong size for the blanket. Can you call it that? Size, I mean? Anyway, as I kept my old labels from my Irish yarn (I also have a deep seated need to call this wool but its acrylic!) I was able to figure out which type to buy based on the number of stitches expected for a 10cm by 10cm square. So far the new stuff is working out fine. I have one row done and only ten more in this colour to go. I was averaging about one ball a week on my trip when I wasn't actively travelling so hopefully I'm sorted for the next three weeks. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson