Picture frame


I'm building a up a fair little collection of stuff for my craft room. I couldn't leave this picture frame in the shop and I'm hoping it won't clash (too badly anyway) with whatever green I end up with on the walls. As is ridiculously obvious from the 'picture' part of the frame I bought it in Next on my recent visit to Europe. The colour is even more vibrant and shiny in person.

Next  is one of the few shops I miss (mainly for jeans).  I also miss M&S... Badly... More than I would care to admit.  Underwear especially.  Though at this stage there are shops I like in New Zealand and would miss hugely in Ireland.  Ireland really doesn't have the same focus on crafts and it was WAY too hard to buy wool when I was there.  Just as well I get to visit I suppose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson