Purchases


And I was doing so well, really I was... What is it about trips that make you think that you have to buy it... now... or else you'll never have it and that will be truly dreadful?!?

Well, I shopped and while I love most (if not all) of the stuff, its disappointing to realise I got sucked in. So I'm here in my craft room listening to Odessa and admiring my craft purchases. I visited Joann's and Micheal's in Los Angeles and managed to keep my purchases to something remotely sensible. Ribbon for cards and presents. Brads on special offer. Stickers for cards. Fat quarters for bunting (maybe) or just for the bright colours. And finally, beads for a long pearl multistrand necklace. Now to find the time to make!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson