The New Crewel


This gorgeous book has been on my wish list at amazon for at least a year since I saw a copy of it in a craft shop in Christchurch. It was a tad on the expensive side then and I needed to save my shillings and pence. So when I saw it in a bookshop when I was browsing for something to keep me sane on the long flight home, I had to buy it (right?). Of course, I still needed something else to read... :)

I can't wait to try a few of the designs which would look great on cushion covers and tote bags (or at least that's what I'm planning on using them for). Though it'll have to wait as summer is beginning to call and I planted tomatoes last weekend and installed a new compost bin. Below are some of my favourite designs but I'm saving my first proper read through for a cold, rainy day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson