Circling back

Woohoo!  We're up to November!

And circling back to another Circle Top. This time in navy and fabric purchased from the Fabric Warehouse in their Lambton Quay popup shop where I miraculously bumped into Gillian.


This was a gift make for a wonderful and very dear friend - who I've been informed really likes it (I really hope that's not just being nice to me!)


Same as the other Circle Top but with more wavy binding.  Technically a misstep but I like the look of it!


That binding really takes forever to sew on!


I love how the circle top is basically a circle with arms.


I also find the cuffs rather comfy.


I couldn't resist taking a photo of the wrapping too.  Rather pleased with this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siding stories

The great WSBN sewing room tour