A crafty Sunday

I bought a lot of remnant material in Spotlight yesterday and there was one pattern I didn't like so I was going to make placemats. But as I was going to a houseparty this evening and I want to spread the use of reusable bags, I made up a tote to carry some cupcakes I was taking with me!

Big enough to carry a few books so hopefully some use will be made out of it! I made the base fairly big (below) and lined the bag with the same material. It was thermal lined curtain material.

And inside are my cupcakes! I iced them using icing sugar made with lemon juice and topped with rind.
And a close up of my cupcakes!
I'll try to post a picture of all my remnants but some of them are still drying (of course you have to wash them first).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson