Black and white Tierras woven joggers


Pattern: Itch to Stitch Tierras Woven Joggers in size 12 (I think - I really need to start taking electronic notes when I finish sewing the garment)
Fabric: Can't remember but stashed.


(The black and white top was for the photos - I couldn't help it)
I quite like the fit and I didn't do any pattern adjustments.  These were actually the second pair I cut out but the first finished - I ran into a snag based on the fabric for the first pair.  These 'joggers' are elastic low waisted and are simply constructed but thankfully also include pockets.  Boom!  Love me some pockets!


The major downside is that I haven't got the elastic length right at the waist and they have a tendency to migrate South on my body if I put anything into the pockets.  The pattern suggests a draw string but I wasn't keen and now I'm regretting it.  I reckon a hidden drawstring is the way to go in future and may even be what's needed to make me happier about wearing these.  Its turned cold in Welly this last month so I haven't been that keen on breaking these out so I'll wait for warmer weather to decide.




Bum (or lack thereof) shot


Side view - love those pockets.



Encased elastic waistband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories