Bandana bibs

In preparation for BoJ's arrival, I made a few bandana bibs.  Annoyingly, I can't find the pattern to share - but the lovely Emma of thetakahebites blog passed it along to me and its great.



I used up some skeleton quilting fabric purchased in the LA garment district last year and some other quilting cotton I've had since soon after I started to sew.  They're lined with old towels passed their display date.  The backing fabric was flannel from spotlight I think (or a cheap hand towel in one case).  I originally used a hammer to add the snaps but then the very lovely Wendy of http://wenznz.blogspot.co.nz/ let me use her Kam snaps tool.  I got slightly addicted and bought one myself.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson