Recent home renovations



OK, OK, home renovations might be an overstatement, but BM and I recently cleared out our workroom. We removed borer infested shelves and treated the floorboards with Borer treatment and then set off a borer bomb - we really want these suckers gone!

Our house is old and borer is a pretty annoying problem. They chew through wood and can cause it to disintegrate.

Poof! Shelves gone... just like magic!



BM putting the first of two coats down - yes, I did put down the camera and start to help!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Is that woodworm? My gran left me her organ when she passed away and it has some woodworm but it was treated and is ok now. You will have to show us some photographs when the work is complete

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson