A trip to Otaki and Levin


I'm sitting at home on Friday night watching RuPaul's drag race and wandering through my recent trip to Otaki and Levin.  Seems like a bit of a dichotomy.  


I found this sociopathic rabbit in a cafe near Otaki.  The cafe has been on my list of places to visit but I won't be returning - rather musty smelling and not great service or food.  Unfortunately the rabbit wasn't for sale (my brother is getting married next year and would have loved him).



Obviously my main reason for sanctioning the trip was to get to Levana ;)  I got quite a few knits and have even managed to sew most of these up in the time its taken to upload and blog about the photos!  I'm having a bit of trouble with my sewing machine and knits - some of it is the sewing machine but most of it seems to be me!  


I've plans to turn this into a Muse Jenna.  Beautiful merino, black textured knit.


Remnant of merino/nylon already made up in to the free skinny bitch curvy chick tonic tee.  So so soft.


Plans for underwear - possibly Barrie briefs.


Canvas tee (already finished)


Another SBCC tonic tee (and finished too).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories