More colours

I've started on the last ball of the September Spotlight yarn so went to get a refuel on the weekend.  Lovely, lovely colours, my precious...



While I was in Spotlight laying out my blanket on a handy waist height display to help pick out the colours, an older Asian woman started opening it up and talking to her friend about it (hopefully in complimentary terms as I didn't understand a word).  It was a time to explain it was mine before she made off with it either to buy or to complain about :)  Her friend seemed to understand what I was saying so I was able to keep it! :)


Lots of lovely edible colours for the next few months (well if I average a ball a week...).  Reds and browns through to blues again and some aquas too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson