High Tea at Martha's Pantry



Last weekend, I met up with two of my friends for High Tea at Martha's Pantry on Cuba Street.  Lovely delectable delights.   I've past this teashop on my walk into town many many times when I lived in Aro Valley and filed it away as somewhere to go but didn't get around to going until now.  Minnetheminks mentioned it on her blog and I followed her links and had to go.  They even catered for my vegan and vegetarian friends and we all got some loveliness to suit our tastes!



And for such loveliness, I had to wear my hat.  I didn't quite manage the rest of the 'polite ladies' ensemble I would have liked but the hat did make an impression of gentile luncheon. :)


Comments

  1. love ur blog!!xxx lovely piccys and such a great afternoon tea!! looks such fun!;0)x i can see ill be here my often xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like such a nice place, reminds me of my grannys, she used cake stands and china cups and saucers. Glad you enjoyed it :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories