Thinking about televisions


 

My parents are coming over this Christmas to visit for the first time.  Despite getting rather excited about the whole visit, I'm also planning things I can do around the house once I have the 'big guns' present.  One of these such jobs is to wallpaper behind the newly mounted television.  I was really inspired by this cover of the NZHouse and Garden.

I think a dark backdrop might just take from the monolith that is a very large television.

I got a wonderful email this morning from one of my giveaway winners (Ollie & T) who very kindly shared the details of my parcel on her blog this morning - http://ollieandt.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-thoughts-on-thursday1-excited.html


I hope she gets a lot of use out of the bag! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson