New homes



A few quick card makes.  I haven't been as prolific as usual in my card making this year and these were for a house warming, to say hi to a friend who was soldering on, two new baby cards, and one for a relation on BMs who is ill and recovering. I made the 3 for BM to give him a choice. Not a lot of cards stockpiled at the moment. I just haven’t been making them over the last year or so. Possibly because my craft stuff is unevenly distributed throughout the house and not so easy to access. 












Comments

  1. Hi! I have recently started blogging again after a long break and am revisiting my old blog haunts. I still have the lovely washcloth you sent me, a long time ago. I'm glad to see you are still blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson