Jenna Cardi Round 2

This time the Jenna Cardi was all me :) [last time blogged here]


Here it is with my Mabel skirt


The fabric was a cheap cotton from the Levana Popup shop in Porirua for a $1 a metre.  The buttons were from stash and I mixed up the colours a bit so I had enough :)


I had to grade the pattern at the shoulders, bust and hips.  The sleeves were far too long and I've shortened them a bit.  I could also benefit from making the cuffs a little tighter and somehow lengthening the centre front.  Also need to make the shoulders smaller and do something with the neckline too.  The fabric wasn't the greatest choice of this as its too light for heat but pleased with the pattern and trial.


Rather pleased with the trial of adding the buttons.  Washi tape really helped the process.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siding stories

The great WSBN sewing room tour