pink and green baby blanket



I started this blanket the year before last - and given its small baby blanket size, it really shouldn't have taken that long - at all!  I started at the same time as my larger hexy blanket (still not finished - but I'm hoping I get reinvigorated by it!).    I used Lucy's pattern (from Attic24). 

I also learnt a valuable lesson - that all double knit acrylic yarns are not the same thread size.  I originally wanted to include this pink and green in the larger blanket but when I'd crocheted up the circles they were quite a bit smaller than the others. 



I like the zigzags though - the larger blanket is following a more random pattern.  Done and waiting for whichever baby is born next!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. The pink and green are so lovely, and the hexagons are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is really nice, love the colours, so pretty for any baby

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours :) Such a cute blanket. Who ever gets it will be v lucky.

    Love
    S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson