Belated birthday presents





Despite the wrapping - this was a birthday present.  (yes, I do feel the need to justify why I opened it!)  One of my friends gave me the most lovely set of pressies (and far too generous too - she reads the blog :)




Felt creations that I fondled fondly in a craft shop near her home. I'd say I'd fondled most of these and then reluctantly put them back when I realised my recent crafty spends.  So this was a particularly pleasant delight when I opened the parcel.





Really looking forward to getting started on these - but I've promised myself that I have to finish another project first - didn't stop me taking them out and giving it a very close inspection!

And finally two critters of the butterfly persuasion.  I'm doubly blessed to have such a good friend from home in New Zealand and one who 'gets' crafty stuff too!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Happy 'belated' birthday to you!... What lovely gifts to receive. Isn't it lovely that friends know you so well and remember the 'little' things? :)

    Hope you had a good Christmas and best wishes for the new year!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson