Crocheted cushions


Last year a few months before Christmas I started crocheting two cushions for my mother. I made over enthusastic promises about having them ready for Christmas. Unfortunately, that deadline zoomed by and I ended up hauling them back to New Zealand to finish. But they are oh so pretty, aren't they? Well they're currently winging their way back to Ireland just in time (I really, really hope!) for my mother's birthday!

So finally, two cushions as ordered and designed to match your new (not so much any more!) curtains! One red, beige and cream and the other navy, red, beige and cream. Both with matching buttons. I hope they suit the room and many many wishes for a wonderful birthday - thinking of you!








Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories