Orla and Lavendar




I haven't been great about a number of things lately (like posting and buying!).  I've tried over the last year to be a bit more sensible about my purchases and have been restricting myself.  Which, if I'm honest is working quite well, except for spurges like my trip to Auckland (photos coming soon!) and these notebooks.  I'm not sure what I'll do with the lavendar scrub - I have a large box of miscelleous presents which its currently residing it.  As most of my family and friends are living in Ireland, the postal times means that sometimes I have to avail of the box for presents or they would never get them around when they should.  I think I may also need to own up to developing a thing for Orla Kiely prints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson