Coroner's office



On my trip to LA in April, I just had to visit the LA county coroner's office gift shop.  Yup, you saw that right.  A gift shop.

On offer were body outline towels in red.

Tshirts, pens, and other bits and bobs.  I had to purchase the Tshirt of course!

The sign reads 'Please be considerate of our families here on business'.  Yes, that is the same office and entrance and hallway as the actual coroner's office.

Yup, in the same building - all imposing looking.


While I was there I also bought some sports towels which supported the coroner sports team.  A rather strange, strange, strange location.  The lady behind the counter suggested I try the one in Las Vegas next - I doubt I'll be doing a tour of them!

gift shop also online (http://lacoroner.com/)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories