bits and bobs



I finally got around to photographing a load of the cards I've been making over the last month or two.  The one above is for friends of mine who recently got married.


This is a bit of a departure from my normal style.  Not my thing but I am quite happy with it.


The quote in the above says 'And the song from beginning to end, I found in the heart of a friend'.  Again a bit of a departure for me but I quite like it.


I made this card based on a template (one of the ones I've pinned on pinterest).  I'd say I was quite pleased with it but I've said that twice now!


A new year card, not so keen on this.  It was a bit of a quick make but should be OK for a Christmas type card.


Another new year card make.  I think this one turned out a bit better - but needs something!


And a final new year card - can you tell I'm using up my supplies? 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson