Teardrop necklace


I wore this recently and realised I hadn't posted on it before (I really like using my blog as a diary of what I've made). I made it the year before I left Dublin and it always reminds me of one of my friends who indulged me in a number of beading sessions to chill out.  Tea, gossip and beads.  What more could a girl ask for?  Its a pity I don't have someone to meet up here to do that with.  But on the plus side - I now have a craft room :)  So no tidying up if I'm in the middle of a project!  The candle in the background was a birthday present from this year (thanks B). 

Oh, right, the necklace.  Silver seed beads and red drop beads on those findings thingys.  The name of which escapes me at the moment.  I also made a bracelet in the same fashion but can't seem to find it.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories