Pig!







This little inquisitive creature finally got itself finished last night. Thankfully a few months before the arrival of the baby who's to be its parent :)

Its made from a torn cotton jumper my friend gave me at Christmas (pre-torn), left over wool and silk yarn and pillow stuffing. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I originally tried to sew it on my machine but it was having none of it; either in zig zag or normal stitch mode. I then hand stitched it using a blanket stitch and normal thread but it didn't look finished so I ended up blanket stitching it around the seams with the yarn. I'm a lot happier with it now and think I can leave it in peace!




This was the pig before I put on the yarn... outside eating the lettuce :P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson