More colours

I've started on the last ball of the September Spotlight yarn so went to get a refuel on the weekend.  Lovely, lovely colours, my precious...



While I was in Spotlight laying out my blanket on a handy waist height display to help pick out the colours, an older Asian woman started opening it up and talking to her friend about it (hopefully in complimentary terms as I didn't understand a word).  It was a time to explain it was mine before she made off with it either to buy or to complain about :)  Her friend seemed to understand what I was saying so I was able to keep it! :)


Lots of lovely edible colours for the next few months (well if I average a ball a week...).  Reds and browns through to blues again and some aquas too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread Maker

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land