More Birthday Goodies



I am now the proud owner of a wood burning tool (that's the box in the background).  I don't think you can realise how happy that makes me - although BM is slightly worried about any wood he has around the place that I may decide to test my new toy on.  You know, like doors, floors, window frames and decks... :)  I only considered them for a minute, honest!

The purple thing in the front is a book light!  What a lovely idea!  And then there's glittery, shiny, bright beady things and a gold marker for cards and other creations.  It makes me so smiley - it has to be wrong to be this pleased with the contents of a kid's craft project (and yet my family know me so well!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land

baby cardis (or destashing the stash)