What I made on the retreat

I was lucky to finish something on the sewing retreat.  I started a trouser muslin and still haven't finished it so at least there was some physically productive sewing going on!

Another T Shirt - they're rapidly becoming a habit.  This was a speedy T and I couldn't be bothered to look online to see how a pocket should be done (it would have turned out a lot better if I had!).  But this is a summer sleeping T (and the fabric cost $2 as it was seconds) so I had a quick fix mentality!


Green and light blue.  Prefect sleeping T for summer - though in the depths of winter, its really hard to imagine!


Green for the front, blue for the back, collar, hem and pocket.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson