Little River Christmas finds


On St. Stephen's day (known in NZ as Boxing day), BM's family, BM and myself went for a spin and a walk near Akoroa and stopped in Little River for refreshments and some browsing. I bought a vanilla candle and two cards. I really love the cartoonish views of the New Zealand landscape. The hills really look like this in places and it reminds of great summer days adventuring.


Oh dear - I seemed to have messed up the upload of these! In other news, I gifted two of the owls last night to a mother and her new twins. I wasn't expected to get rid of them so quickly (the babies are two months premature and so so small) but I hope they're useful (can softies really be useful??).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson