Fake Snow

My parents gave me fake snow this year for Christmas and the eagle eyed (or closely related) amongst you may have spotted it from this post.


So this is what came in the can - a shovel and two dried packets of powder.


Add some water and voila!




Snow as a table centrepiece.  There was LOADS - shovels and shovels of the stuff.  So I added some to glass jars and put candles in. I've been watching it slowly shrink over the past week and as the water evaporates, we're down to about a 1/3 of the platter while the better insulated glass jars are holding up much better!

Comments

  1. Fake snow so much better than the real thing! we are tired of the sneachta here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson