Hip to Hook


This month I signed up for Sarah London's Hip to Hook mailout. The project comes in PDF format and later I was sent two balls of yarn (which I've just realised I forgot to take pictures of - I'll do this later on!). Beautiful images and some nice projects. I put my blanket on the back burner for a while as I realised that I wasn't really enjoying working on it and needed a break. I've also just realised I'm on another colour so need to take a few pics of that too! (That might get me motivated again) On receiving this pdf'd wonderfulness, I played with making a few hearts in some of the left over wool.






I think some sort of garland would be lovely but that'll be a while in the future. These were quick to do up and don't use much yarn so it might be the ideal stash busting project!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson