Fabric :)

I have a few ideas of Christmas presents and they all require fabric (really, I'm not just using this to support my addiction - ok, maybe just a little bit).  This is all the recent fabric purchases all washed and ready for cutting.  Pre-washing is such a pain. I would much prefer to cut into this stuff straight from the fabric shop.  But its not to be. :(


Table runner for BM for Christmas (if I manage to get it done in time).

Fat Quaters for napkins for a friend in the US who's going through a bit of a rough time and needs something summery, bright and cheerful in her life.

And these last two are for a cushion in my office (which is very, very sterile at the moment).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread Maker

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land