Felting (by mistake)



I bought a few Merino Wool jumpers when I moved to New Zealand. Unfortunately a few of them have felted themselves... Seriously irritating!  But there's always the positive side - which is reusing the felted fabric! Above is what my blue jumper looks like now. Below is what it should look like.  Actually as you can see from the tags below that the blue one is actually supposed to be a size bigger!  And it was - I promise.  All the felting didn't happen on its own (well that is after the first felting 'this jumper is now too small to be of use' mishap).  Any time over the last few weeks when its been too wet to put out our washing and we had to use the dryer - the blue jumper went in for the spin! :)






Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson