Even more T Shirts


Ha ha - please forgive the seriously glowing photos.  Two quick T makes before my Melbourne trip (still catching up!).  This T is the blank canvas T pattern.  


Fabric from the Fabric Warehouse Pop up shop - not too long in the stash :)  The fabric has a nice texture and I've worn it once last week (on a quick visit back to NZ - a bit too heavy for summer in Melbourne).  The downside is that it might catch very easily, but we'll wait and see...

I added a bit of extra length to the sleeves (I think from memory I doubled them).  I also shaped the side seams to give it a bit more of a flattering shape and extended the length by a few inches.  This one is size 45.


Another blank canvas T.  


And the fabric wasn't long in the stash either - from Levana.  This is a size down from the previous version (40 rather than 45) and I extended the length by a few inches.


I didn't do too badly on the pattern matching and the fabric is nicely light so I've been wearing in Melbourne frequently over the last month.

The blank canvas T is definitely a tried and true pattern at this stage.  I want to make few more tees when I get back to NZ but I want them to fill specific holes in my wardrobe.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land

baby cardis (or destashing the stash)