Another finally finished project.  Four napkins for some newly wed friends of mine.  I enjoyed doing the curved corners but need to figure out how to do it better next time.  I ended up machine sewing one side of the binding and hand sewing the other - it took ages...

The newly wed also recently hosted a crockery painting party - where we each got to paint some of their new crockery.  I took photos and this weekend I get to see how it turned out after firing.  Should be fun and will post here soon!
Posted by Picasa


Popular posts from this blog

Bread Maker

Belize Skort

The Great Pav Adventure