some more cards



Oh my backlog of posts is taking quite the time to get through. Which is just as well really as I'm a bit short of time at the moment.  I really like how the card above turned out - but unfortunately I don't have envelopes for these square cards.  I think I bought them in a going out of stock sale at a large stationers in Ireland.  The second card uses funky foam (or whatever its called) to give the card a bit of a 3D feel.  I'm not sure that it turned out as bright and happy as I was hoping for.



Oh, using up 'good' stickers again - I must be making some headway into my stash of card making stuff (now, just to convince myself that I don't need anything to replace it!).



And finally, another image from the catalogue embellished with some bling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson