Well hello there 2016

Gemma of sixty six stitches and Wendy of Sew Biased formed a blogging pact to post at least one post a week until our respective backlog of makes have been blogged.  I've been creating a lot this year but not really blogging and in most cases, I've managed to photograph the makes.  Thankfully it was a day or two into the new year so I'm still on target!

So starting of this year of reblogging is a self drafted pencil skirt.


Of course, it comes with rather poor quality photos!


Overlocked on the inside.


And fully lined with an internal yoke and invisible zip.


I have such a flat arse seat that there's no back darts - but the fit is great and its a nice coloured addition to my work wardrobe.  (with guest cat appearance)

Comments

  1. I've been outed!! But, yes, let the backlog blogging begin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty purple!! :)

    I love this pact! Looking forward to reading the posts from all three of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you hadn't organised brunch it wouldn't have happened :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, it's purple, need I say more ;-)

    Looking forward to the posts, I've made a lot, and have loads to post too. P'raps I'd best join the pact?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson