I have a thing about Tshirts

Another Blank Canvas Tshirt.  I think my obsession is partly about making things to wear at the weekend, remaking patterns that I know work, solidifying my knit sewing skills, and finally using up some of my knit fabric stash.  


I made quite a few Tshirts over the course of the last year and some (like this one) were at least partly successful.  Unfortunately my weight has fluctuated a bit over the year and I'm heavier than I was when I made this.  But its a comfy tee that's a little too short on my for my taste at the moment.  


Some great pattern matching on one side - just don't look at the other!


The fabric was a remnant from Levana so I'm not sure if I cut off the grain (very likely) or the fabric was printed off grain).  That shop is a serious compulsive buying problem.



The next Tee is a SBCC Tonic Tee (also a free pattern).  I've adapted it a bit to work for me.  But I think I'm still cutting the neck band a little too much on the long side.  I need to get some higher window sills (or at least rest a book on there) if I'm going to keep using it to get garment photos!



Again fabric from Levana - a very soft Merino blend.  Unfortunately, this Tee didn't make it into my wearing rotation as I discovered a stain on the front (which annoyingly you can't see in the photo) and wasn't able to get it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson