Buying fabric is an addiction

Seriously.  I have a problem. I'm not sure that I'll ever sew enough to work through my stash.  Especially at the rate I seem to be acquiring more.  But a pop up sale fabric shop is a pop up sale fabric shop.


Do I have plans for my three fabric purchases (and don't you think I did well to limit it to 3?).  The top one above is likely to be a trail knit wrap dress (I have two patterns I'm thinking about using but haven't made up either of them yet).


This black fabric is destined to be a tee shirt - yes, I have a problem.



And this has already been cut out for a Colette Sorbetto tank. I might have quite a bit left over so we'll have to see what else I'll make!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread Maker

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land