Buying fabric is an addiction

Seriously.  I have a problem. I'm not sure that I'll ever sew enough to work through my stash.  Especially at the rate I seem to be acquiring more.  But a pop up sale fabric shop is a pop up sale fabric shop.


Do I have plans for my three fabric purchases (and don't you think I did well to limit it to 3?).  The top one above is likely to be a trail knit wrap dress (I have two patterns I'm thinking about using but haven't made up either of them yet).


This black fabric is destined to be a tee shirt - yes, I have a problem.



And this has already been cut out for a Colette Sorbetto tank. I might have quite a bit left over so we'll have to see what else I'll make!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson