staples and fabric and cards




A few card experiments before my trip home (promise I'll be on to new Irish/Spanish photos soon! - but hey this is an online repository for me too!).  I managed to use my sewing machine and use up scraps of fabric that I don't seem to hae the heart to throw out.  I like how they turned out and look forward to sending them to someone soon!

I have a card commission so there'll be quite a few card photos coming soon.  I promised to make about 40 thank you cards for a friend who is kindly paying for all the supplies - normally not that necessary but I'm here without my bits and bobs.  Its quite liberating in a way (no guilt buying new bits) and really annoying in others (I don't have a paper gullotine or cutting mat - argh!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories