frabric addition

I bought this bright and cheery fabric thinking that it would make a great cushion for my craft room and using the purple I could add to the length to my curtains.  Unfortunately, the green was slightly off and the purple just didn't match.  I'm not as down hearted as I should be as I love these colours and can't wait to get back to NZ and make something with them.  Although if I'm honest, that feeling might have more to do with the lack of a sewing machine here and distance making the heart grow fonder and the head forget that I still have stacks of fabric!



Oh and some brown bias binding too!  Sure to come in useful, right? Especially when I'm on the other side of the world for the next 6 months!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson