Castles in the clouds


In an effort to use up stash, I started making some bags before I left for my Northern Hemisphere jaunt.  Castles and Balloons were the order of the day.  All of them out of the scraps stash, while bags are repurposed curtains from BM's old house (three moves ago!).  They were too thin to donate for use as curtains as is, so I think a few reusable shopping bags can't go astray.  Of course, due to my trip it'll be months before I get to put handles on them - but at least the main parts are finished and the insides are french seamed so I don't have to make a lining.

Comments

  1. Looks pretty, oh are you coming back to Ireland for awhile?

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back as of today for a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it.... shud finish it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely, hope you enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories