Craft 2.0


I finally downloaded my photos from the Craft 2.0 show in the New Dowse in Lower Hutt.  There were crowds upon crowds of people there.  I bumped into three different people from work.  Its a really nice craft show that's a bit different from the ordinary idea of little old women sitting around knitting socks for their grandkids.  Some really lovely, bright, beautiful and funny work on show.


I did manage to get a few quick photos but they're not great as the place was a tad too packed for anything else.  I did get a few lovely pottery ornaments which I'll have to wait a while to post about - nudge, nudge, wink, wink, Christmas and all that jazz.



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land

baby cardis (or destashing the stash)