Belle Bow Blouse Round 2

Presenting the Belle Bow Blouse.  Rather pleased with this make.  I significantly fixed the fix since my unwearable muslin and really managed to get to grips with the one step buttonholer on my sewing machine (now over a year old!).



The fabric is lovely and light (so as its winter here, I'm definitely not wearing it at the moment!).


I really like the hip/waist fit and the back - though looking at the photos my pattern matching was off!


Gathered from the shoulders to the bust - works well for my bust size I think.



I won't be doing up the bow unless its on underneath something else, but I do like the ties.


Pattern: Belle Bow Blouse by In House Patterns (for a D cup)
Amendments: Full bust adjustment, graded between sizes for hips (up) and waist (down). Messed around with the darts at the waist/hip.

Comments

  1. I have this fabric...and this pattern! But mine wants to be a dress, eventually. Well placed piecing with the dots, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing your dress version!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson