Books, books, books



I bought a good few books last year and wanted to note which ones...  I really need to clear the backlog of projects so I can play with the crafty ones.

The Information is Beautiful book really is beautiful.


I also bought a Croquis book (The Fashion Sketchpad) to pretend like I'm an actual designer.  Basically its a book of blank models so I can draw my creations over them. Great fun, but hasn't led to a greater output of sewing creations. 

And the BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook.  Some great projects (but again on the 'to do' rather than 'done' list)

And this (The Cuter Book) has some felt creations which make my hands itch to start!


So exciting - but where am I going to find the time to make proper use of them all?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siding stories

The great WSBN sewing room tour