card creations



A few more makes.  The card above uses rubons and an old card.


The picture was from an old card.  But I like my version better!


This was a card fix.  I gave this to my mother but it got ripped a little bit.  I do like how the cream on cream works.


I really am working my way through my supplies.  The image is from an old calendar.  


I recycled our moving in cards for last year and started making some refurbished ones.


This was a refurbished one too with some extra embellishments.  I bought a book of sentiments a few years ago and am trying to include them in my cards - words don't come naturally!


This embellishment has been on at least two other cards - but they went to family so get bounced back once they've been used!


Hah!  I realised that I had pencil markings on this when I saw the pictures and had to fix it!  The strippy tape is some new washi tape I just had to buy (too cheap to say no!).

I ended up changing this card - I'm so glad I added the extra embellishment.  
 


I have this card in mind for someone!  I love the graphic of the old jeep.

Tea!
 
 


A special make for someone in particular!
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land

baby cardis (or destashing the stash)