flowers, Christmas preparations and fabric

I love having flowers around the house and I'm developing a great love for peonies.  Though not the ability to photograph them!  Ah well, this way I get to post more photos :)

I've also got a Christmas Stocking project still on the go - yes it is the 2nd of Jan.  But I'm sure I'll finish it for next year.  The fabric below is a recent purchase in Taupo to potentially grace the top of my stockings.









And finally, I thought I'd share my Christmas decorations - yup a severely height disadvantaged Christmas tree. But there's only so much decorating you can do for Christmas in the summer. I think I'll follow a mid winter Christmas tradition this coming year and properly decorate the house in July - when its not shining outside!

*(and yes, Ms SJ, that is your shiny gold box underneath - used for storing Christmas decorations and then brightening up my tree!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread Maker

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land