Saturday, August 7, 2010

A little late perhaps?



I'm growing tomatos and lettuce from seed - in early August. This might just be insane. A friend of mine was given these and didn't have time to plant them up this year so I nabbed them and couldn't wait! (Well I can't bring them back to NZ, now can I?), so they're growing here if they can at all. I somehow think this is setting myself up for failure though! Notice the crockery? A lovely second hand purchase which will be properly unveiled in a future post (or in other words, when I've finally remembered to photograph them!).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well, it certainly can't hurt to try. Maybe you'll enjoy your harvest after the others are spent! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast in London. Wish I could go with you!

    ReplyDelete