A round up of old projects

I've been clearing out my computer and looking at my old craft photographs. I loved this T shirt and have spent the last year trying to find t shirts I like the fit of that I can play around with. It was cross stitched using waste canvas. This design for the dinosaur is from a great pixel art picture, I just converted each square into a cross stitch. I made up the design for the caveman as the dinosaur was a little too low down! I learnt a valuable lesson about spacing! Not the greatest photograph, but it'll have to do!


I haven't been able to make a lot of cards since I arrived in the Southern Hemisphere as I hadn't realised how much I relied on the stuff I've accumulated over the last few years. I also think I over dosed on making cards as I was making wedding invites for friends. But here's a few I'm proud of! I'm a huge fan of recycling nice paper packaging and the last card is from a Monsoon paper bag - I love their colours! A definite pink theme here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson