Purple thoughts about cats or more reasonably a cat bag


I'm the dread pirate Roberts for starting projects and not getting around to finishing them for years.  This bag is a prime example of my great ideas and poor follow up for craft projects.  I started it while living in Lower Hutt and have now been in my new house for 4 years.  Oophs.


I had intended to create a flap for the top but I lost some of the pieces (oophs) including the handles.  I managed to track down some similarly coloured (but different cord width) in spotlight and away I went again.



I've also included the start of a new crochet blanket - which thankfully I've managed to finish since taking these photos!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land

baby cardis (or destashing the stash)